Tyler Cameron Finally Talks About His Hook up With Hannah Brown

Tyler Cameron has finally opened up the much talked about last date with Hannah Brown.

Image result for tyler cameron hannah brown

The Bachelorette season 15 runner up sat down with ET to talk about what went down on the date and his mistakes.

“I told her that I was still going to date people,” Tyler starts. “When The Bachelorette was airing, I really didn’t go out and date nobody. I didn’t put myself out there at all, out of respect for her, and out of respect for the show. And so I was like, ‘I still want to go and put myself out there and see what’s right and what’s not right.’ And that’s all I really was trying to do.”

Image result for tyler cameron hannah brown

“There’s definitely emotion still there. She’s an incredible person, an incredible girl,” he shared. “When she said, ‘Get a drink,’ I was already figuring we were going to get a drink, one way or the other… it was good to have [that conversation].”

Image result for tyler cameron hannah brown

“It’s not always easy to do the right thing,” Tyler added. “I make mistakes and there’s definitely things that I could handle better but I never meant to do anyone wrong. I was just trying to figure out what was best for me and where my heart was at.”

“It’s hard to say now [what I would have done differently],” he admits. “I don’t know, everything is fine.”

“She’s an amazing girl. I gave it my all, and she’s incredible,” he said. “I’ve watched little snippets of her on Dancing With the Stars. She’s killing it.”

Image result for tyler cameron hannah brown

30 thoughts on “Tyler Cameron Finally Talks About His Hook up With Hannah Brown

• September 27, 2019 at 1:53 AM

Don’t think there was much “opening up, he felt very guarded, but it was nice to hear from him

• September 27, 2019 at 3:21 AM

She was in a tough position on the show, I think she felt like Jed was her choice and he turned out to be a fake. I feel she wanted to try with Tyler because she did love him, did he love her who knows, but you dont stay the night with one women and the next night with another. Because that shows how little respect he has for women in general. I am starting to think she should of picked peter he seems like the only one out of the 3 that didnt have some other agenda mixed in with being on the show. I feel if Tyler loved her he wouldn’t have needed to put himself out there he would have had a second chance with the women he loved and he would of jumped at it..

• September 28, 2019 at 7:24 AM

I think the one who left on his own(Luke) was the best choice and had her well being at ❤️. He left to keep from causing her any pain. The other Luke was a fake and bully. And I think the Luke that left on his own should of been chosen for the Bachelor. Just my opinion.

• September 28, 2019 at 7:26 AM

• September 28, 2019 at 10:59 AM

My feelings exactly. In one month you dont go from loving someone and then lose those feelings to the pount where you dont take a second chance so many people do

• September 28, 2019 at 11:13 AM

I thought during the finale tell all he was very reserved and didn’t look like he was still into her. I think he was already hooking up with Gigi.

• September 29, 2019 at 8:18 AM

Ive tryed to say that but got shot down with people saying he could do what he wants. He was dumped. Well as you say you love soneone one month and then you should give it a second shot. If it was right once why go and look again

• September 27, 2019 at 2:13 AM

He didn’t really say much . I thinks his trying to keep his love life private . Good for him . My finger are crossed him and Hannah can make it back together

• September 27, 2019 at 2:41 AM

As Tyler stated, I believe he needed to get on with life and become free to date whomever. It was a time that he needed to sort through his feelings. He had to have been emotionally crushed at not being chosen as Hannah’s first choice and we all know there was evidence of great chemistry between them but Hannah could only choose one, so incredibly hard for her, I’m sure. I can certainly see where he would have wanted & needed some time alone with Hannah to sort out their feelings and to figure out why he was not her first choice. I’m so glad they had that drink and found the time alone to figure out exactly where they stand with each other. I’m also happy they respect and care for each other enough to move forward pursuing their individual dreams. I am still hopeful that they will continue to date by and by and will eventually realize they were made for each other. I think they belong together; they’re incredible together ❤️

• September 27, 2019 at 7:30 AM

When Hannah said she had never been with a more respectful man – ever, one has to wonder why she wouldn’t choose that for herself ahead of a not so respectful man. I know what it is like to married to someone that is perfect, everyone tells you he’s perfect. You family says things like, “Poor ….. “, when you are being you and that may include times when you are not being the most respectful person you could be. It is hard being married to a saint when you are already the hardest person on yourself there is but then your family and friends remind you of that all the time it can kinda piss you off. Nonetheless it’s 42 years later because I knew for myself being married to the most respectful man – ever, meant he was loyal, loved me for who I was, and always supported me in whatever endeavour I wanted to try. I have been a lucky lady when it comes to finding a wonderful life partner. Oh ya, and he too knows how to build things and what woman doesn’t want a guy that can do that when life gets real? Hannah needs to have another go around with Tyler. I think he wants it.

• September 27, 2019 at 10:53 PM

Good for you. Many women are not that lucky. To have chosen and fall in love with the best and right man.

• September 28, 2019 at 7:05 AM

If he had really neen in love with Hannah he couldnt have gotten over it that fast .he ask her to marry him. It shows me he’s fickle. And I feel he like chose the model because it brings him exposure n it furthers his career. There is no excuse doe a gentleman to stay in 1 womans home n the next night stay with a different one so publicly. To me hes a user. He knows exactly what he is doin. Hannah is known now but tjw model has beem known way longer n will expose him to the life he wants to belong in.

• September 29, 2019 at 8:39 AM

I really hope they can both get over their hurt and give it another try. We all make mistakes, but we need to forgive and move on—in this case get together. They seem so perfect for each other, and they certainly have great chemistry. Roll Tide!!

• September 27, 2019 at 11:45 PM

If you saw his interview, he clearly said he was not in love with Gigi and he has been seeing her for several months now. He was with Hannah only several weeks and he was all in love with her in that amount of time. Hannah made a mistake and she knew it right off and Tyler needs to get past that and get back to who is the one for him. He still loves her, I truly think. So Tyler Cameron, you know Gigi ain’t the one, Hannah Brown is your person!! Go get your girl!!!

• September 28, 2019 at 1:10 AM

I truly believe him and Hannah are not over.i believe right now they just have alot on there plates of things that they need or want to do.and if they are not currently together on the down low they will be soon enough.noone else makes each of them sparkle like diamonds as they speak of each other..i hope and pray anyways

• September 28, 2019 at 4:25 AM

I would love to see if Tyler and Hannah could make it work love them both if Hannah would of found out about jed sooner she would of pick Tyler but she was lied to i don’t know how the show didn’t know they always find out about the other men and the women let them go like one of the men at the first night of the show they let one go.

• September 28, 2019 at 6:20 AM

I feel Hannah knew that Jed was not truly her first choice but the choice which would soon be discovered to have false motives for being on the show. He was using the show to try to advance his career. Hannah also used the show to advance her exposure and career and therefore picked the bachelor that had the best chance of exposure and an
          Excuse for backing out of the engagement.
          I may not have expressed this in the best way but if you think about it ???
          Also not happy to see her on Dancing with the Stars, though she is going to go far towards winning.

• September 28, 2019 at 4:27 AM

Tyler if you truly loved her then why when she approached you for that drink you didn’t try to say let’s date and see where it goes she says it don’t bother your her about you dating Gigi but you can see it does . Tyler if you have any feelings for Hannah and they are real go get her and try to make it work she is a great women . When you say I love you to a person there should be meaning behind it . Those feelings just don’t get away over night.

• September 28, 2019 at 7:38 PM

You have to believe what the man says don’t second-guess him let him be. He wants his privacy and his life will be fine, she moved to California to start her own life that was her choice if she wanted him she could’ve moved to New York.

• September 28, 2019 at 4:39 AM

Ugh I really feel you 2 went well together and had such chemistry and got along so well with the families. Hope you 2 can work things out!

• September 28, 2019 at 12:15 PM

Me too and honestly I think Gigi pounced on him after the show! They are too different . Differbackgrounds

• September 28, 2019 at 7:35 AM

Tyler needs to move on with his life and forget what happened on the batchlorette. He says he’s not Gigi’s girlfriend but I believe he is . But who knows if it don’t end up working out.in the end with Gigi if Hannah is not involved with Alan than maybe Tyler and Hannah should hook back up but who knows if that’s even possible

• September 28, 2019 at 7:23 PM

She should have ended up with Peter, the real gentleman.

• September 28, 2019 at 7:36 AM

• September 28, 2019 at 12:12 PM

He and Hannah come from similar backgrounds this is exactly why he and Gigi will never work.

• September 28, 2019 at 8:33 PM

Hannah go get the Pilot !!!!

• September 28, 2019 at 8:34 PM

Go get the Pilot !!!

• September 29, 2019 at 8:40 AM

• September 29, 2019 at 7:07 AM

She should have picked Peter, but who knows. Maybe she did him a favor. He’s a winner and she didn’t see it, so my prayer is he will find his true love.

• September 29, 2019 at 8:22 AM