Tyler Cameron Finally Talks About Hannah Brown Asking Him Out

Tyler Cameron is finally talking about Hannah Brown asking him out on a date live at The Bachelorette: After The Final Rose.

Image result for tyler c hannah brown

“I will always love and care for that girl,” he tells PEOPLE. “And I will always be her biggest fan and biggest supporter.”

“I cherish Hannah and value her and our friendship so much, but I don’t think it’s healthy for us to jump into anything right away. I think we need to be friends and see where life takes us. Whatever happens, happens.”

Tyler also appeared on Nick Viall’s podcast The Viall Files and where the former Bachelor asked him how he felt when Hannah asked him out live on the After The Final Rose.

“It was definitely, you know, surprising, but I think it was inevitable,” Tyler said. “I think that we just both needed to have that time to talk and, you know, just see each other and be there for each other. I think we have a great relationship, you know, and friendship and that’s something that doesn’t need to be cut off because that didn’t work out. I think that’s immature.”

“We went through a whole lot together. You know, that was a crazy journey to share and experience with somebody,” he said.”

“[She’s] someone I would hope to have a drink with and see what happens and take it one step at a time,” he added.

Related image

10 thoughts on “Tyler Cameron Finally Talks About Hannah Brown Asking Him Out

• August 1, 2019 at 2:40 AM

Best Wishes To Hannah And Tyler, God Bless

• August 1, 2019 at 3:02 AM

well not to sure what to think she told him that she loved someone else and looked like it crushed him so maybe if they date for a while and see what happens???? me my self i would feel like i was being used second best just because it did not work out for her ! but if things go good good luck to both of them and i wish them all the happiness in life!!!! from Donna from Massachusetts!!!!!!!!

• August 1, 2019 at 5:22 AM

No way she loved them both
      And in time they may develop a deep love
      What’s wrong with that

If they didnt have to make a choice at that moment who knows
      Maybe she would have chose him

• August 1, 2019 at 3:05 AM

You were made to be Hannah’s husband. I think she was oddly trying to be independent of her parents and going against their judgment. There is a chemistry you have with her that is undeniable. We all see it and deep down you know it. Like you said one day at a time, it will all work out the way it was supposed to. Take it from me, I’ve been married for 31 years.
    #teamhannah&tyler

• August 1, 2019 at 4:04 AM

I think Tyler is just being a gentleman and didn’t want Hannah to lose face. What a stand-up guy. I think he should have a chance to go on The Bachelor first, and then if he knows he still has strong feelings for Hannah, he should ask her out and see where it goes from there. Right now though, he should keep his options open.

• August 1, 2019 at 5:06 AM

I think everything happens for a reason.. Hannah may have chosen Jerky boy first, but how wonderful she never has to think of him again and move forward with new adventures … hopefully all works out with Tyler, who has been a stand up guy, sweet, and not so bad on the eyes… Life gives us unexpected chances to find love and sometimes all works out best when things are not so planned … Good luck to Hannah!… Go girl!… 😊❤️🌷you showed us a GREAT season!….

• August 1, 2019 at 8:36 AM

I think Hannah should had picked Tyler in the first place. He is respectful, has a good head on his shoulders, considered of what she thinks and expects. What more can u ask for in a guy!! All the red flags were there for Hannah to see starting with meeting his family to having him her family. I really see and love for her from Jed at all, and everything does happen for a reason, and the reason was for her to be with Tyler. I think they will make a beautiful couple together. Good luck Tyler and Hannah!…. Wish you both the best of luck with happiness,,

• August 2, 2019 at 10:35 PM

This is not a new scenario. It’s an age old story. Girl falls for a guy she thinks is handsome, suave, & cleaver, while keeping the loyal, devoted, sincere, & honest guy at bay. The suave guy turns out to be a cad, and the girl realizes the loyal, honest devoted guy she has dreamed of has been standing in front of her the entire time.
    We see this story is fiction and in real life. Read or see Jane Austin’s “Sense and Sensibility”, or just look at the real life story of Ashley and Jared….Jared kept pushing Ashley away until he almost lost her to someone else….then he realized that the girl he wanted had been right in front of him the entire time.
    Does Ashley feel she’s second best? I think not. If it’s meant to be it’s meant to be, but Tyler isn’t Hannah’s second best, he might just be her redemption and the love of each of their lives.

• August 3, 2019 at 1:56 AM

This is a reality show and who really know what they are ex lo acted to do to get good rating and have people glued to turn in every week. It seem highly unlikely these relationship that finally they get engaged actually go to the altar after the normal dating situation starts and the cameras are gone and the dating is at there expense vs the glamour places and situation are paid from someone else besides themselves. It all the people after leaving continue to drink as much as they do on the show it won’t take along for a person to become a problem drinker also known as an alcoholic. They can’t to go to all those far away countries when then rent/mortage comes due and they need to work to pay their bill. Credit cards have limits and need to be paid. If they are young and only a few years out of college I’m sure the have student loan debt to pay, that what happens inthe real world. I sure all the people that appear on these show are real rich and have endless sources of money. Many go on the show to get expose to advance themselves in future indievers after the show is done. If there 25 to start with then slowly go home and many don’t have a job to go back to because they quit to be on the show. I’m sure plenty if new clothes were purchased to look good in front of the cameras and they don’t look cheap either.
      We need to remember appearances count. to