PETER WEBER IS THE NEXT BACHELOR!

It’s official!

PETER WEBER

That’s right!

IT’S PILOT PETE!

Image result for peter weber after the final rose

The 28-year-old pilot from Westlake Village, California, has been named the next Bachelor star for the upcoming season 24 of the ABC reality show.

Peter was the second runner up on Hannah Brown’s season of The Bachelorette season 15.

Image result for peter weber

The next lead for the season 24 of The Bachelor was announced on the Bachelor in Paradise – reunion taping.

Image result for peter weber pilot

At the After The Final Rose live, Hannah Brown revealed that she and Peter had sex four times in the windmill.

“I was a little dishonest about something,” Hannah said. “Since it’s out there. I did say there was something Peter and I did twice. It was actually four times.”

Image result for hannah brown peter weber 4 times

The reunion episode will be aired on 17th September after the final episode of Bachelor in Paradise.

CONGRATULATIONS PILOT PETE!

Image result for peter weber HOT

20 thoughts on “PETER WEBER IS THE NEXT BACHELOR!

• September 11, 2019 at 4:20 AM

I can’t wait, I wish I could be on the show with him.. I would marry him in a heart beat.. He is my dream guy.. 💗💗💗… Hopefully he fines his true love.. He deserves a good and real women… I will be watching it every week…

• September 9, 2019 at 5:40 AM

Disappointed that Peter Weber is the next bachelor. Peter supposedly broke up with his girlfriend months before going on the bachelorette. Several months later he’s in love with Hannah. Now he’s going to go back on the show year later and he’s going to fall in love again. Very fickle and very young. At least next season I’ll be able to get a life because I won’t be sitting in front of the TV for the next season. I long for the days of Trista and Ryan. That’s when the show had integrity. Now it’s like watching a soap opera.

• September 10, 2019 at 12:43 AM

Noooooo!!!!!! He’s a baby. Derek would have been the right choice

• September 10, 2019 at 8:18 PM

That’s what people in their 20’s do. They date. They fall in love. They break up. They move on. They’re trying to find someone they want to spend a lifetime with. You don’t know that until you test the waters and see what’s out there. So don’t watch

• September 11, 2019 at 3:40 AM

YOu don’t have to watch Tv, I will. We LOVE PETER FOR BACHELOR AN HE WILL BE EXCELLENT. FINALLY BACK FROM BIP AND A BUNCH OF CRAP AND THE LESBIAN SHOW TO A VERY EXCELLENT GOOD SHOW AND I HOPE CALM WITH PETER THE PILOT HE HAS A JOB AND IS A NICE PERSON, YOU COULD NOT ASK FOR ANYONE BETTER. SEEMS TO HAVE COMMENT SENSE AND WILL DO AN EXCELLENT JOB. YOU DON’T HAVE TO WATCH, THE REST OF US WILL. THANK YOU!

• September 13, 2019 at 7:44 AM

I love how sweet and sexy Peter is. I only hope he finds someone who will love him as much as he deserves. Best of luck to him! I will watch.

• September 9, 2019 at 6:14 AM

Yay love Peter for The Bachelor !!!

• September 10, 2019 at 4:42 AM

Exactly the best fit, he has my vote!

• September 13, 2019 at 9:03 AM

I am so glad Peter is the bachelor so he can find someone hopefully that he can love ❤️ and trust so glad he and Hannah did not get together he deserves so much more

• September 9, 2019 at 10:11 AM

I think Pilot Pete is perfect and he’s easy on the eyes 👀
    He’s not too emotional, we all know he’s got a great family and a fantastic career and he’s not afraid to get intimate in public places 🤣

• September 9, 2019 at 11:02 AM

Oh, the girls are going to fight over this bachelor. Looking forward to lots of drama and this time I hope “the one” is in the group. My heart hurt for him on Hannah’s season. Better luck this time Peter!

• September 9, 2019 at 8:02 PM

Oh I’m so happy Peter is the next Bachelor. He seems so stable and honest and really ready to settle down. I think whoever he falls in love with, will know how much she is loved and he deserves someone who will love him back the same way! So excited for the next Bachelor season!

• September 10, 2019 at 12:54 AM

All I can say is Hell yes he is the best choice I will be watching for sure and I am 70 years old. I love him!

• September 12, 2019 at 9:08 PM

I’m glad they chose Peter…now I can enjoy watching the Bachelor

• September 10, 2019 at 1:02 AM

I was so hoping it would be Luke P!! 😂😂

• September 10, 2019 at 3:14 AM

Should’ve been Mike!!!!

• September 11, 2019 at 3:40 AM

I loved Peter! He will make a perfect Bachelor! I loved his parents too! He seems very well rounded, raised with love!

• September 12, 2019 at 2:18 PM

i would too,. hes soooo cute and seems like his morals and values are really good and knows how to treat a women

• September 15, 2019 at 8:36 AM

The best. Lots of us in Duluth, MN are so happy and anxious for the next Bachelor series. He is one HOT guy and a true gentleman. Go Peter!!!