Hannah Brown and Tyler Cameron Went on a Date Last Night

It’s happening, Bachelor Nation!

On the After The Final Rose live, Hannah Brown asked Tyler Cameron if he wanted to “go for a drink and just hang out.”

“Let’s do it,” Tyler responded. Well, they’re doing just that!

Hannah Brown and Tyler Cameron reportedly went on a date last night, August 1, according to Us Weekly.

The magazine reported that Hannah invited Tyler over to her place in Los Angeles, where she has been doing the post-finale press.

This date took place right after Tyler went on Ben Higgins and Ashley Iaconetti’s the Almost Famous podcast, where the Bachelorette runner-up said he didn’t want to rush things with Hannah.

“We need to take it very slowly and we need to just have a drink and see how we are around each other,” he said.

“If we were to just rush into something right away and try and be boyfriend and girlfriend right after the final rose, it would not be healthy for us; it wouldn’t be good.”

Image result for hannah brown tyler cameron

“I think the world of her,” he told Glamour. “We’re just going to enjoy each other’s company without all the pressure. We don’t want to put pressure on each other. We want to just enjoy each other’s company and go from there.”

Hannah recently admitted to still having feelings for Tyler.

Image result for hannah brown tyler cameron

“It’s only been two months ago, so my feelings just don’t go away, but also we’ve both been hurt. I hurt him, I was hurt through that, and I was hurt through the relationship that I had,” Hannah explained to ET. “I think it’s really important that if any type of relationship is going to happen for Tyler and I, that we hang out, and just see where we’re at, and if that’s friends, if it’s more, I’m good with that.”

“We’ll see where the drinks go,” she added.

11 thoughts on “Hannah Brown and Tyler Cameron Went on a Date Last Night

• August 3, 2019 at 5:53 AM

Good luck. Keep us posted.

• August 3, 2019 at 7:02 AM

I really hope Hannah and Tyler stay together and get married. Great couple.Yall look great together.

• August 4, 2019 at 2:47 AM

I hope he gives her a second chance…she should have picked him!!! I can see how he wouldn’t want to be second choice.
        I think she realizes what a terrible choice she made now and regrets it big-time!!

• August 5, 2019 at 8:11 AM

Hannah & Tyler your such a stunning couple. Fight for it! You can do this! Avoid negativity and fight for your relationship. Our HEAVENLY Father fought for us. So bad that he died for our sins! Couples now days don’t last. Why? Because they give in! They can’t take the media attention. Life is only once! Fight for your happiness Hannah & Tyler!!!

• August 3, 2019 at 6:21 PM

Oh man, that Tyler, is truly a fine gentleman. He has his head on straight. Responsible and masculine, which is the strength a woman prefers to make life proper. Weak man creates weak life. Not to mention, look at Tyler ! What a healthy strong build on top of his wonderful mind. Good luck Hannah. We women enjoyed your beautiful strength on the Show. Now all you need to do now is find male strength. Father knows best ! God bless.

• August 3, 2019 at 8:19 PM

They are Awesome together! Hope things work out going forward after the date. Should have been Tyler all along. Didnt like Jed, new things were fishy with him.

• August 3, 2019 at 7:28 PM

But I want him to be the next Bachelor!!!

• August 3, 2019 at 11:26 PM

Hannah does not deserve Tyler! She didn’t want to listen to anyone about Jed and then she got her heart broken—boo boo! Told you so!! She does not deserve to be with a man who she basically told wasn’t good enough because she “loves someone else”. No one deserves to be anyone’s sloppy seconds!

• August 4, 2019 at 1:54 AM

I agree..she sleeps with Peter 4 times, giving him the impression that she loved him, gives Jed the final rose and ends up with Tyler. Does she really know what she wants in a man.

• August 4, 2019 at 7:08 AM

Tyler does not deserve to be second choice! I don’t think he should get married anytime soon, I think he still too young and have a lots of time to find a wife and it’s better to slow and take time to really get to know the woman he wants to marry before he makes the biggest mistake of his life! Same goes to Hannah!

• August 4, 2019 at 5:26 AM

Me too; I think he would be awesome.